Aardvark Plastic Packaging specialises in the design, manufacture and distribution of rigid plastic packaging and containers for Australia, New Zealand and Fiji.
Incorporated in 2007, Aardvark Plastics has its head office in Melbourne, Australia and primarily services the food manufacturing and chemical manufacturing industries with rigid plastic packaging and plastic pouches.
In addition to locally made packaging we are proud to represent and distribute several leading global plastic packaging brands in the world today. These alliances allow Aardvark Plastics to offer a diverse range of packaging solutions.
FMCG brands represented are Toppac, Dairypack and SK Packaging.
Products available include; Plastic pails, plastic cubes and drums, plastic pots and tubs in both tamper evident and film-seal or foil-seal options, plastic trays to suit MAP (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) or retort packaging, plastic vials, plastic drink-ware and more recently the introduction of plastic pouches with barrier properties.
All ‘food packaging’ products are BPA free and manufactured in accordance to strict HACCP standards.
Whether it be injection moulded plastic packaging, thermoformed packaging or blow moulded packaging that is best suited to your needs, Aardvark plastics will be able to advise on the best path for your particular application. In-mould labeling, otherwise known as IML and product design services are also available.
Aardvark Plastics will be Australia’s first-choice partner for plastic packaging by providing total packaging solutions that are the ‘best’ in class and which create value for our customers and their brands.
Aardvark Plastics will actively seek to offer Environmentally Sustainable packaging options in preference to other environmentally impactful solutions. We aim to achieve this through a preference for renewable supply streams or the use of compostable bio-plastics or recycled plastic solutions wherever possible. We will wherever possible promote these environmentally sound solutions and their benefits.
Aardvark Plastics will encourage, promote and support initiatives that offer recovery and recycling of packaging and packaging waste.
Innovation, Technology and most importantly Service are values we stand for and are key in our strategy to achieving this vision.
- Meet or Exceed our customer’s expectations in regards to service and product quality
- Regard our staff as our most valuable asset.
- We will respect, empower and motivate our people, and create a nurturing company culture.
- Work proactively towards promotion of a safe and environmentally responsible industry.
- Encourage innovation in all aspects of our business.
- Foster relationships with suppliers who provide us commercial and competitive advantage.
- A sense of urgency, a bias for action and a positive attitude is paramount and to be strived for and continually improved at all times.
- Two heads are better than one – key issues will involve consultation, discussion, knowledge sharing and teamwork.
- Respect one another and those with whom we deal.
- Respect family and community.